Monday, January 31, 2011

Moving & Adoption Store

Thank you, everyone for your continued prayers for us! Ever since we got accepted for the adoption process, I feel as if we have been stagnant, not moving forward. This has been very difficult for me as I am a very impatient person. I am beyond ready to bring our baby home, yet we haven't even begun the home study and all the paperwork involved! However now I realize that it was because the Lord had something else planned for us first.

We are excited to state that we are moving! Though if you have seen my information on Facebook, you already knew that. We will be moving right around Valentine's day. Right now our goal is to move out of our apartment on the 13th or 14th and move in to our Kent apartment within the week. We are planning to see the Grand Canyon and San Francisco on our way up to Washington state! I will let you all know our address when I get it!

Our other extremely exciting news is that our Adoption Bug T-shirt website is up and available! YAY!!! There are six t-shirts available to purchase. The commissions will be able to go to helping out with our adoption expenses which as you may have noticed in our previous blog are quite a bit! We appreciate any help and prayer that we can get!

The Lord is working and moving in our lives and we are very thankful! We are praying that I am able to find a job soon after we get up to Washington. We have no doubt that the Lord will bless that! I have had some major encouragement from people at LeTourneau that are putting in a good word for me at colleges up there. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment